Merchandise Administrator job in Bury
Job Ref: 7097
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 22-07-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Textiles/ Fashion
Our client is a highly successful and expanding business who are seeking a administrator to join their friendly team. The successful candidate will report to the Merchandise Manager and have strong IT and admin experience ideally within a textile environment
The role covers data entry for new products and a variety of system and customer administration tasks. Regular attendance of design specification meetings along with members of other teams to gather and understand relevant information.
- Excellent attention to detail owning to the important information that is entered into the system.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize own workload.
- Document processes and assumptions.
- Work in conjunction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a scheduled list of tasks.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Numerate and strong language skills.
- Data Input experience.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines.
- Relevant analytical experience (e.g. high volume, low value data environments).
- Textiles industry experience.