Merchandise Administrator job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 6384
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 5th June, 2018
Category: Administrative, Textiles/ Fashion
Our client, a leading household textile manufacturer, is looking to recruit a Merchandise Administrator to support a major UK account, working closely with the wider team and the account manager. Contribution to the life-cycle of a portfolio of products, from design specification, through to buying and stock management.
Duties and Responsibilities for the role of Merchandise Administrator:
- Completing item create forms and web content forms with the account manager.
- Coordinating samples and sending them out to customers.
- Maintaining key customer reports and handling any queries.
- Helping manage promotions with the account manager.
Ideal Candidate Requirements for the role of Merchandise Administrator:
- Excellent attention to detail, owning to the important information that is entered into their IT systems.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritize own workload.
- Document processes and assumptions.
- Work in conjunction with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Strong language skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Self motivated and able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Relevant analytical experience (e.g. high volume, low value data environments).
- Textiles industry experience.
- Experience as a Merchandise Administrator at Retail Head Office preferred