Marketing Manager job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7175
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 01-10-2021
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Our client , operating in the luxury market place, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to work across their B2B and B2C platforms where your audience are high net worth individuals
Working with the Head of Sales & Marketing to set the marketing strategy for the business, this ‘hands on’ role requires an ambitious individual to drive the in-house marketing function where the successful candidate will be responsible for creating, building and following through to completion campaigns and comms.
Experience in database management and running digital marketing campaigns within a small business is preferential.
Key Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Implementation of both B2B & B2C Marketing campaigns throughout the sales cycle, to build followers, drive engagement and grow customer loyalty and retention.
- Overall management of the Marketing budget, in liaison with relevant colleagues, to ensure appropriate and effective spend.
- Manage the company’s CRM software system and develop new opportunities surrounding a further integrated CRM strategy for the business.
- Increase traffic to the company website through a variety of marketing campaigns, including design, build and schedule weekly e-mail campaigns.
- Establish consistent and relevant communication with B2C market and having the lead role in directs communications including (but not exclusively) e-mail campaigns, outbound calling, online webinars and social media activity.
- Act as ‘brandguardian’ and maintain brand assets – in conjunction with design agency, maintain guidelines for use of company logo and co-ordinate all print production / online templates for stationery / publicity material.
- Maintaining content on their website, writing and adding new content pages and producing insightful, relevant blogs to maintain SEO.
- Re-establish an appropriate in-house PR strategy, when it is appropriate to do so, and manage its successful implementation and ongoing execution.
- Social media planning & management and creating imaginative content primarily for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Conduct appropriate market research including competitor analysis, customer trends, and examination of travel trends
- Represent the company at appropriate trade and consumer functions and exhibitions.
- Monitor KPIs to establish effectiveness of all marketing communications undertaken. Prepare and present monthly reports to senior management.
- Support the sales and reservations team and deal with trade and direct customers by phone and e-mail.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR and champion the GDPR process across the business
- Potential managerial responsibilities of a marketing executive (management trainee)
Key Skills, Attributes and Abilities for the position of Marketing Manager:
- Proactive, target driven and able to take initiative
- Approachable and able to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong presentation, negotiation and inter-personal skills
- Proven writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent communicator via phone, e-mail and face to face
- Flexible team player within a small business and assist other departments when asked
- Self-confident with the vision to handle the diversity and complexity of our unique business
- Able to deal with change and maintain business confidentiality
- Experience of working with CRM systems and managing databases within business
- Understanding of GDPR requirements and processes
- Good Word / Excel / Powerpoint / Outlook skills
- Some weekend work is required