Marketing Coordinator job in Wythenshawe
Job Ref: 6884
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 12-10-2020
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Our client is an internationally renowned world leader in the pharmaceutical field, particularly commanding respect for both the quality of its products and the level of scientific expertise and skill with which it supports and educates customers.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator
The role of Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the National Marketing Manager and responsibilities will be focused upon three primary areas:
- Social media and multi-channel content management
- National & Regional event coordination
- Marketing, Sales & Clinical Science administrative support
The role has scope for both personal and professional development and increased marketing responsibilities and accountability, based at the UK office and may also require customer facing activity, which would be vital in developing the skills needed to progress in the role
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Coordinator:
Social Media Management:
- Manage social media content channel and distribution, aligning with defined marketing strategies and campaigns to provide unique customer experiences
- Implementation of digital promotional and advertising campaigns, developing creative content through localisation of global resources and adapting appropriately for affiliate approval and use.
- Collate and feed into monthly marketing review with monthly digital channel key performance metrics for all digital channels
National & Regional Events Co-ordination:
- Act as the central point for the administration of events and symposia. This includes; taking bookings, processing and chasing payments, dealing with customer enquiries, organising marketing materials for delegates and supporting on and offline promotional activities
- Working with external providers to co-ordinate the delivery and logistical distribution of resources for planned national events
- Maintaining demonstration products inventory stock levels, keeping within national marketing budget and working cohesively with sales and customer service departments to organise the timely distribution and delivery of materials and resources.
- Supporting marketing manager to work with national and regional key opinion leaders to deliver live and pre-recorded educational webinars, online question and answer sessions and digital educational tools.
Marketing, Sales and Clinical Sciences Administration:
- Contributing to the creation, development and implementation of the national marketing plan and individual brand campaigns. Providing administrative support for marketing campaigns including; electronic and hard copy mailers, organising customer databases, making outbound calls to promote events and managingcustomer responses.
- Providing practical office-based sales support and customer telephone services.
- Liaising with external marketing collateral providers, agencies and vendors to manage all marketing collateral stock levels including promotional literature and workshop materials. Ensure that sufficient stocks are maintained, carry out regular stock-checks and re-order as required.
- Monitoring key brand performance through the utilisation of the internal CRM system.
Excellent induction and training offered to a suitably experienced Marketing Coordinator
37.5 hours per week (working hours 8.30am- 4.30pm, Monday to Friday). Some weekends and evenings would be required as the role requires with appropriate time in lieu provided.
21 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
Company pension scheme available