Marketing Apprentice job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6536
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 27-11-2018
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Our client is looking for a confident and creative Marketing Apprentice to join their marketing team on a fully accredited Apprenticeship scheme. If you’re passionate about wanting to be involved in events and have a flair for design, we’d love to hear from you. No experience is necessary as they will ensure you receive all the training you need in order to start building a successful career in Marketing
For the role of Marketing Apprentice, you’ll be expected to:
- Support the Events and Campaign Manager by researching venues to hold internal and external events.
- Liaise with suppliers to source promotional items for use in campaigns and events.
- Ensure the customer database is maintained appropriately, tracking marketing attributes for each customer and target accounts in line with customer insights and preferences.
- Assist with updating leads and opportunities in a fast paced exciting industry.
- Support their in-house designer with the branding of internal communications assets.
- Maintain the image and asset library for all marketing collateral
- Handle Mail and Direct Mail marketing
- Gain an understanding of of the email system and assist with the distribution of email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the planning, distribution and follow up of direct mail campaigns.
- Provide general administrative support to the wider marketing team
The Ideal person for the role of Marketing Apprentice
You don’t need to have any prior experience in Marketing, however, we do ask for a minimum of 5 A-C grade GCSE’s which must include Maths and English or A-Level qualifications or equivalent. In addition to this, the ideal candidate for the role will have:
- A reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A keen eye for detail and a flair for design.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great social and interpersonal skills