On Line and Social Media Digital Marketing Officer job in Warrington
Job Ref: 6101
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Date Posted: 17th July, 2017
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Would you like to work for an organisation which is the market leader in its sector and contribute to its growing success?
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced online marketer to shape and implement their UK digital strategy and build their brand presence online.
The main purpose of this new role is to promote the business’s brand and services across all digital media channels. This is an excellent opportunity to join our organisation at an exciting time in its development.
This is a young and dynamic company that is highly innovative in its sector.
This is a permanent role working in a fast growth business with a great culture, desirable company benefits and a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Creating and executing social media campaigns across all social media profiles.
- Managing the development and launch of innovative new websites.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website. Manage and implement changes across the site to optimise performance.
- Drive online traffic to the company website and track conversion rates to make improvements to its performance.
- Updating website content
- Measuring, tracking, reporting and analysing marketing campaigns.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns to support channel and product growth utilising a range of techniques which could include paid search, SEO, social media and PPC.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital marketing against agreed KPIs
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Advising about new trends.
- Competitor research and analysis.
The Ideal candidate will display:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in managing online channels is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Marketing planning skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
- Higher Education to Degree level in Marketing, CIM or equivalent/similar qualification is preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5years’ experience in a similar online marketing role.
- Online marketing methods and best practice.
- Planning and budgetary control.
- Experience with PPC, SEO ,Google analytics and other analytics tools
- Content writing experience desirable.
Placing their clients’ needs at the heart of everything they do, forming a bespoke service tailored around what the client really wants and in 2016 won a Queens Award for their sector
If you have experience of working in-house or within the digital/communications agency environment and you find the responsibilities and challenges of this role exciting then they would love to speak with you!