Junior SEO Consultant job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6469
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 23-08-2018
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing digital marketing agency in Cheshire as a Search Engine Optimisation Consultant. With responsibilities spanning the full range of SEO activity for their clients. Day to day activities will heavily involve content writing and on-page SEO activity.
The ideal Candidate will have a knowledge of a variety of SEO tools to help with analysis and Keyword research. Ideally some experience of undertaking on-page SEO activity including writing Meta data and be up to date with current thinking on SEO techniques. Digital agency experience with hands on experience of link building activities ideal.
This role would best suit someone who is determined to develop themselves professionally. Strong and creative writing skills would be of extreme value to the business and the success of the candidate.
This is not a technical SEO role. The successful candidate will be able to think creatively in respect of campaigns and content.
This position would suit an individual with a strong work ethic, and ideally an agency-background. Attention to detail, sound commercial awareness, good communication skills and the ability to hit the ground running as part of an already successful marketing team.
SEO Consultant Required Skills:
- Ideally some experience in a similar marketing position, within an agency
- Strong writing and some on-page SEO capabilities
Search Engine Marketing Consultant Main Responsibilities:
- Content writing
- On-page Optimisation and content creation and refinement
- Working alongside agency colleagues to meet client objectives and support client-care.
- Copy checking / proof reading / content expansion and optimisation
- Regularly monitor and report on the success of campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to interpret & identify clients’ needs/requirements
- Attention to detail
- On-page SEO knowledge and Link Building
This is an exciting and progressive role within a dynamic and passionate Digital Marketing Agency, with plenty of opportunity to help propel your own personal and career development along with the growth of our clients’ businesses
You may have worked in the following capacities:
PPC Consultant, SEO Consultant, Digital copywriter, Search Engine Marketing Consultant