Junior Product Manager job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6727
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Date Posted: 29-11-2019
Category: Textiles/ Fashion
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of footwear and is looking to recruit a Junior Product Manager for Footwear , to work on research, development and specifications for a range of footwear products
Key Responsibilities for the position of Junior Product Manager
- Assist the senior team in the technical and construction elements of products.
- Manage the delivery and approval of samples to final sealed sample stage, working with senior members of team.
- Work to tight deadlines to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Create full technical specifications for all products under their control.
- Carry out competitor research.
- Respond to queries related to their product range.
- Work with test houses for new product and ongoing testing requirements.
- Follow up projects with our manufacturing sites.
- Interact with Product Executive, Product Managers, Design, Marketing, Sales and Quality as required.
Essential Skills for the position of Junior Product Manager:
- Degree level qualification in Product Design or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Footwear experience
- Strong skills in Adobe Illustrator and Excel.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work very well with cross functional teams.
- Demonstrate clear and accurate verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills.
- Be able to manage product development on products from low to high complexity with supervision.