Japanese Speaking Support Coordinator job in Warrington
Job Ref: 6814
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 11-03-2020
Category: Administration Office Support, Languages
Our global manufacturer is looking to recruit a Japanese Speaking (Fluency being essential) Support Coordinator to take responsibility for technical translations and administration duties for the engineering teams
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Japanese Speaking Support Coordinator
- Assist in the organisation of meetings
- Administer requests from the Japanese customer base
- Monthly report writing for Japanese Head Office
- Technical translation and interpretation from Japanese to English and vice versa
- Team coordinator for engineers
- Petty Cash and Invoice handling
- Organising travel and coordination for engineers
- Managing the training and development records
Experience / Qualifications Required for Japanese Support Coordinator:
- Fluent spoken/ written Japanese and English
- Experience administration role supporting senior figures within organization.
- Ability to translate technical materials – advantageous but not essential
- Basic accounts knowledge/ability to understand and analyse basic financial data -not essential
- Upper intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office skills. (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Able to communicate effectively with people at all levels of organization.
- Any technical knowledge ideal