IT Support & Salesforce Administrator job in Irlam
Job Ref: 7200
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 11-11-2021
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital
Our client is looking to recruit an IT and Systems Admin Manager to oversee and manage the IT and Salesforce CRM system for the business
Overview of the position of IT and Systems Admin Manager
The position is made up of 4 main parts; Salesforce CRM management, IT and Telephony on site support for all staff as well as managing the 3rd party service providers, management of external supplier contracts and being the Internal Auditor for ISO 27001, 14001 and 9001
The successful candidate will have responsibility for managing the IT and Technology budget and negotiate contract terms with supplier
The role is available as hybrid position with WFH 2 days a week and 3 days in the office if desired
Role and Responsibilities for the position of IT and Systems Admin Manager
- Manage the Salesforce instance including maintenance, user management and permissions, development, integrations, customisations, dashboards, reporting, end-user training and day-to-day user support
- Be first point of contact for support provided by third-party providers for telephony
- Manage all Information Technology Systems in the business including Computer Systems, Computer Software and Networking
- Management of Support Tickets with IT provider
- Management of issues with IT hardware, software and printers
- Managing Password and Security Policies
- Training new and existing staff
- User set-ups including hardware, telephony and software licenses
- Management of leavers and disabling accounts
- Management of Phone Systems
- Management of supplier contract renewals
- Internal support of the business’ ISO Accreditations (27001, 9001, 14001)
- Supporting the Senior Leadership Team with tasks as and when required.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications for the position of IT and Systems Admin Manager:
- Knowledge and experience of managing a Salesforce instance – having relevant Salesforce qualifications is highly desirable.
- Experience of working with multiple integrated software platforms. Specific experience of Magento 2, HubSpot and Xero is also highly desirable.
- Proven experience of managing a full suite of Information Technology systems in a SME
- A strong desire to keep learning and developing their understanding of IT Systems and keep up to date with new technology and systems that will benefit the business.
- A good problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask and a flexible approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work and support people at all levels
Excellent salary plus benefits including a holiday purchase scheme