International Office Support Manager Export Experience Essential job in Urmston
Job Ref: 6312
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 16th March, 2018
Category: Administrative, Management
Our client is looking for an experienced International Office Manager with experience in Export Markets, including documentation and legislation relating to selling into overseas markets
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support International Director with research and planning for new and existing Markets
- Act as an Ambassador for offices and country Managers ensuring first class support and service is maintained at all times
- Responsible for negotiating and maintaining customer agreements and T&C’s
- Maintain relationships with Distributors and manage Distribution agreements
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for Non EU customers and Distributors
- Manage daily activity for customer orders, order input, communicating stock shortages & advising of new delivery dates.
- Record customer complaints, oversee that all issues are resolved to customers satisfaction. Identify trends and take action to implement resolution.
- Manage office contact plan and ensure all Offices requirements are supported to the highest standards
- Work closely with logistics and carriers to ensure service levels are met and maintained.
- Ensure all employees have a meaningful and up to date Job Description
- Undertake ongoing consistent robust performance management, through employee engagement, ADR’s and 1-1 sessions.
- Manage attendance and performance in line with company policy
- Prepare maintain and Manage an up to date performance and development plan for all team members
- Ensure team is offering continuous service and that all holidays/absences are covered
- Ensure all daily business completed on time in full. Continue to promote a high level of customer service.
- Manage team development on all areas required. Complete and maintain training schedules for all team.
Training and Development
- Ensure that new entrants receive an appropriate Induction so they know exactly what is expected of them and are given the training and support required for them to do their job.
- Ensure that the 1 month, 3 month and 6 month probation sign-off is effectively managed to ensure that only great people join the permanent team.
- Set appropriate targets for, monitor and manage efficiency and accuracy of work to minimise errors, customer concerns and re-work.
- Identify issues and undertake regular end-to-end process reviews to strip out / reduce unnecessary / non-value add process or to improve process and minimise lost time.
- Ensure all processes are comprehensively documented and kept up to date
Experience required for the role:
- Line management including performance appraisal and team development
- Previous experience in International Trade essential
- Ability to manage Resources and workflow management
- Strong data input and data analysis
- Good communicator
- Strong work ethic & positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Self motivated
- Excellent time management
- Computer literate Excel intermediate
- Computer literate on Business Objects system
- Understanding of AS400 software
- Good knowledge of current legislation in export requirements
- HMRC compliance in export
- Good understanding and knowledge of systems integrations
- Understanding of budgets
- MI information and analysis
- Knowledge of Margin Management