Internal Sales Executive job in Worsley
Job Ref: 6386
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 05-06-2018
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is currently in an Internal Sales Executive role who is looking to move into an external position as part of their career development.
Currently you will be in an Internal Sales Executive role within an engineering or manufacturing company, selling materials such as plastics, metal or aluminium etc and have the ability to cold call in order to develop new business together with managing your own portfolio of existing customers and achieving set sales target
In this role you will be working with External Sales to gain new customers and will also be responsible for sales order administration
Role and Responsibilities:
- Present the company image and business in a professional manner.
- Visit existing and new customers on a regular basis and provide information and support as necessary.
- To be responsible for sales development and ensure that annual sales forecasts are achieved.
- Promote all aspects of the portfolio as required to all appropriate customers in the sales area and to ensure new products or product lines are introduced where applicable.
- Maintain up to date customer files and keep Internal Sales up to date with customer information/requirements/quotations etc.
- Negotiate prices/contracts in line with current price lists/stock profile/strategy or after agreement with the Manager
- Ensure any price changes are negotiated and recorded as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Sales Office to ensure a high level of customer contact and to ensure sales opportunities are maximised to the full. Offer technical advice according to ability and experience and liaise internally or with suppliers as appropriate.
- Collect and collate market and competitor information as required.
- Prepare area sales statistics for monthly review and annual forecast preparation.
- Report and present area sales information at area reviews/sales meeting as required.
- Prepare and maintain a project list/project pipeline for new opportunities and ongoing developments.
- Plan and publish a detailed weekly itinerary for customer visits.
- To assist the Centre Administrator in settling any customer claims for credit in a prompt and efficient manner
- Maintain regular contact with all your personal key/target accounts as agreed in your Sales Plan and increase the customer base and profitability of the Centre.
- Work with the Manger and Internal Sales team to increase sales and profit to existing and potential accounts in your designated area
- Assist in the total effort of the Company in meeting and exceeding its forecast sales and profit targets and in the smooth and efficient working of all areas of the business.