Internal Sales Executive job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6455
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 plus bonus
Date Posted: 14-08-2018
Our client is an expanding Technology organisation based in Manchester. They are seeking an Internal Sales Executive to support an exciting division in their organisation. The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager and have previous experience in a sales and support environment.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
This role ensures the development of new and existing trade and end-user customers through pro-active activities including call-outs, email campaigns and following up on marketing activities. The role also includes completing sales administration tasks and dealing with suppliers and order processing.
- To achieve and exceed all agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
- Proactively target, recruit and enable new End-User customers, to generate new revenue streams and assist the field sales team, if required.
- Protect and grow any existing customer business, where assigned.
- Day to day internal management of trade partners and end-user accounts to qualify, maintain and log all opportunities.
- Assist the sales team with forecasting and pipeline management to meet short and medium-term business plans.
- To liaise with the Commercial Director/Sales Manager to pass accurate and timely information.
- Establish the company as the primary supplier of IT technology to existing and new partners/end-users.
- Manage effectively the sales proposition and work pro-actively to generate new business.
- Accurately update the internal IT systems with details of all customer contacts/activities.
- React responsively and in a timely manner to customer queries and issues.
- Develop and maintain good and effective working relationships with all internal/external
- Contacts and vendors.
- Fully understand and adhere to all relevant sales processes.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge on computing products as well as current and future products and services, as required.
- Maintain knowledge of the industry and competitor activity to better promote the proposition.
- Regularly monitor the account base to better understand buying patterns and to identify opportunities for new products and services within the customer base.
- Respond to management requests in a timely manner.
- Undertake regular telephone communication with partners, end-users and prospects.
- Ability to manage activities including diary and time effectively.