Internal Account Manager job in Fareham
Job Ref: 6165
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus
Date Posted: 11th September, 2017
Category: Customer Services, Sales
Our client is seeking an Internal Account Manager to join their busy team
Responsibilities will include:
Managing and growing a specific set of 50 accounts, setting and achieving sales and revenue objectives, whilst developing new customers with Pro Active sales work to develop specific market sectors and products, as part of a busy customer service team.
- Be the primary Internal Account Manager for your 20 top accounts and 30 development accounts, going the extra mile to really understand the customer’s business and their specific needs.
- Manage all allocated accounts from sales, new business, new product, pricing and credit.
- Demonstrate exceptional levels of customer service going the extra mile to satisfy our customer needs.
- Actively promote and market both the product and the services provided by the Company
- Identify Shortfalls in business and pro-actively look to rectify these.
- Work in conjunction with the external sales representation
- Identify new customers and new markets for our products
- Conform to Company Standard Practice Instructions (SPI) on policy, procedures and processes.
- Where appropriate recommend inventory levels to meet customer needs efficiently
- Work as a key team player to ensure the goals of the branch are exceeded and the branch accounts catered for
- Be familiar with and be able to work with the Company computer system
- Be responsible for all their actions
- To be willing to make key decisions surrounding your Customer Portfolio
- And other tasks
The role of Internal Account manager is a fast paced sales and account management position. Full ownership of the allocated account base is expected, where sales and revenue are targeted. The ability to pick up the phone and pro-actively build long standing business relationships with excellent levels of customer service is essential.