Insolvency Administrator job in Wilmslow
Job Ref: 6535
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Date Posted: 27-11-2018
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administration Office Support
Our client, a well-respected Insolvency Practice based in Cheshire is seeking an experience Insolvency Administrator to join their established Corporate Insolvency department, managing a case load comprising of, CVL’s, MVL’s, Administrations, CVA’s and Bankruptcies.
Reporting directly to the Insolvency Practitioners the main duties will include:
- Management of case from commencement to closure
- Ensure all documentation required for the case is prepared.
- Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Undertake all required investigatory work and asset realisation as required to ensure realisations are maximised.
- Undertake investigations into the conduct of Directors and prepare statutory reports for review by IPs.
- Make decisions with supporting information and report and record appropriately
- Ensure full compliance is met on each case
- Deal with day to day administration matters arising on each case, including, telephone calls, postal enquiries and emails.
- Review cases on a continual basis and ensure annual progress reports and statutory returns are submitted for review within required time periods.
- Maintain records of chargeable time spent on each case
- Have an awareness of department budgets and case fees and expenses drawn.
- Attending and assisting in meetings, both physical and virtual, and both in house and externally as required.
- Liaise with agents, solicitors, creditors, banks, employees, HM Revenue & Customs and stakeholders as required.
The Practice has a flexible approach to the development of their employees and structured training and development is provided around each employee’s strengths.
CPI/ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualification would be advantageous.