Inbound Sales Executive job in Eccles
Job Ref: 6502
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 02-10-2018
Category: Customer Services, Sales
Our client, described by one of the candidates we placed there as the best placed they have ever worked for, is now looking to extend their team by recruiting an Inbound Sales Executive
The ideal candidate for the role of Inbound Sales Executive must have a successful track record in a business to business sales environment where there is a strong customer focus.
In essence the role is responsible for ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation of their busy office environment, maintaining good customer relations, creating sales opportunities and supporting the work of management and other members of the team. Good computer literacy is essential for this role due to their bespoke systems which they will train you on.
Main Duties for the role of Inbound Sales Executive:
- Provide a high quality service to all customers to meet standards set by the organisation
- Advise customers on the best product suited to their needs
- Take orders, write quotations and deal with enquiries from customers and suppliers
- Book and arrange training courses
- Data entry for customer records and orders (using SalesForce – CRM system)
- Deal with inbound enquires via phone and email in a professional and courteous manner
- Generate opportunities by making some outbound calls and cross/up selling products and services
- Add product expiry dates onto the system to create future revenue
- Follow-up on expiring certificates, and products
- Follow-up on newsletters/offers sent out to existing clients
- Courtesy calls to customers following product deliveries or training
- Continue to gain knowledge around products and training courses
- Achieve targets of both telephone calls made and sales volume
- Provide weekly figures of sales and quotes for the week
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Qualifications necessary for the role of Inbound Sales Executive:
- Sales- have experience in telesales, inbound or outbound calls
- Communication- have strong verbal, writing and listening skills.
- Teamwork- be a team player and build positive working relationships that help everyone to achieve company goals and business objectives.
- Organisation- be able to prioritise, work efficiently and productively, and manage your time well. Have an ability to decide what is important to focus on and get done.
- Motivation- show enthusiasm, initiative and a have positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure- be able to multi task and function to the best of your ability within a busy office environment
- Commercial awareness- have a knowledge of how a business or industry works and what makes a company tick. Have an understanding of what an organisation want to achieve through their products and services, and how it competes in its marketplace.
- Personal Skills- have a good image, be excellent at time keeping and enjoy working with like minded individuals.
- Computer Literate- have a good understanding of web based technology and relevant software
Paid Birthday off Every Year
20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Extra days holiday for every year of service up to a maximum of 5 years
Bonus paid for length of service
Regular Social Days / Nights out
Basic of £18000 plus commission