IFA Client Service Administrator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6519
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £16,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 31-10-2018
Category: Accounting/ Finance, Administration Office Support, Administrative
Our client, one of the leading independent IFA/Wealth Managers in the UK, is looking for an experienced IFA Client Service Administrator to provide a dedicated, accurate and efficient support service to the Chartered Financial Planning Consultant.
Overview of the role of IFA Client Service Administrator:
Update client files and data, obtain illustrations, valuations etc
Process and track applications
Diary Management for client reviews and planner meetings
Prepare annual review listings
Commission monitoring and invoice preparation
Role and Responsibilities for the role of IFA Client Service Administrator:
• General office duties including client/provider telephone and email queries, daily post and meet and greet clients who have appointments in the office.
• Scanning and storing relevant documentation.
• Using Intelligent Office as a back-office system, to store and maintain all client records and to keep a diary system of tasks.
• Preparing all pre and post appointment meeting packs and client files.
• Daily – Income and Commission queries.
• Downloading the Morningstar research data on a weekly basis.
• Contact providers to update and gather information for clients.
• Transfer of Servicing Rights/obtaining plan information
• Ad Hoc duties such as stationery orders and office bills.
• Bulk valuations – as and when required.
• Occasional mail merge / mailshots to clients.
• Assisting with processing of new business if required.
Ideal Candidate for the role of IFA Client Service Administrator:
- Income and commission preparation and reconciliation is an integral part of the job role.
- The ideal candidate must have a proven IFA background.
- Knowledge of Intelligent Office would be an advantage; however, training will be provided.
- You would be part of a small team, therefore being able to use your own initiative would advantageous.