HR Officer job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 7227
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 16-12-2021
Category: HR/ Training
The HR & Engagement Officer, working with the Operations Director, will be responsible for all HR administrative duties and employee engagement in the workplace, including people development, training and retention.
Key Roles and Responsibilities for the position of HR Officer:
- Support the Operations Director and wider business in the delivery of people engagement initiatives.
- Help deliver a strategy that ensures their people have the right skills and knowledge, are recognised and feel valued and engaged.
- Help develop and create communication channels and regular staff surveys for feedback.
- Assist in developing the PDR process and equipping management teams with support require to build and maintain high performing teams.
- Facilitate employee contracts, new starter inductions, onboarding and offboarding.
- Assist in developing a benefits and rewards programme.
- Support managers with performance management.
- HR administration and centralised data control.
- Assist in recruitment and selection, including developing Job and Person Specifications; interviewing and shortlisting
- Maintenance of Employment Contracts and Employee Handbooks
- Ad-hoc HR Projects as and when required
- Assist in payroll preparation.
Qualifications and Experience required for the position of HR Officer
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Employee engagement and communication experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal skills and an easily approachable attitude
- CIPD or equivalent qualification preferred