Graduate Designer job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6114
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 27th July, 2017
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Our client is looking for a talented graduate (or equivalent) website designer / creative / art worker to join their busy studio in South Manchester.
As a graduate designer you will be able to effectively translate ideas into design executions, ensuring a consistently high level of design quality.
You should be able to demonstrate a good level of skills, understanding and knowledge across the industry standard range of design and digital applications (Adobe Creative). You’ll be expected to provide support, where needed, to the wider design and creative departments.
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- 1-2+ years’ experience working in an integrated advertising, DM or pure play digital agency
- Excellent software skills including mainstream applications (Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash etc.)
- BA Hons degree or equivalent in Art & Design, Advertising and/or Communications
- Solid design and digital understanding
- Experience in designing for web, ideally website design
- A good eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Brand awareness
- Organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Required work experience:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience