German Speaking Sales and Purchasing Support Administrator job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6606
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 17-04-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our client is looking for a Sales & Purchasing Support Administrator who is fluent in both English and German to provide a professional and efficient support to Account Managers that will enable them to increase turnover and sales.
You will be given full training in the required areas in order to assist and get involved with providing quotations to customers over the phone.
You’ll need clear and concise communication and customer skills and the ability to adjust your skills to handle different clients, adapting to understand their individual needs.
- Processing customer and supplier orders and offers and chasing purchasing
- Data entry for projects and marketing requirements
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls
- Requesting pricing from suppliers
- Previous administration experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and German language skills
- As a Sales & Purchasing Support Administrator, you must be efficient and organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise your workload as you’re likely to be working to tight timescales.
- You will have good IT literacy skills, particularly using Outlook, Office and Excel. You’ll enjoy working in a team and have a friendly, honest and helpful attitude.