Funeral Plan Sales Advisor job in Manchester
Job Ref: 6775
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £19,000 - £26,000 + Bonus
Date Posted: 31-01-2020
Our client, one of the UK’s fastest growing providers of prepaid funeral plans, is looking to recruit a Funeral Plan Sales Advisor.
The Company prides itself on offering a market leading product coupled with the highest standards of customer service.
Essential to this is compassion, openness, care and respect and currently they are one of the UK’s most affordable providers.
This is an opportunity to join a direct funeral plan provider
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Funeral Plan Sales Advisor
- An experienced, proven, sales professional who are keen to develop their career in a dynamic environment with a significant focus on integrity
- Outbound Experience in a call centre environment
- Demonstrable record of meeting objectives and targets
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong focus on quality and compliance, and the ability to influence using facts
- Ability to work alone, and as part of a team
- Able to create, maintain and execute a pipeline, which is compliant at all times
In return the company are offering:
* £19,000 to £26,000 basic salary, depending on experience
* Significant bonus potential – OTE up to £35K
* 1-week bespoke training course.
* Daily, weekly & monthly incentives
* Free parking on site
* Easy access to local transport
*22 Days holiday + bank holidays each year
*Progression opportunities as the business grows
If you are looking for a long-term career in sales with a market leading basic salary, fantastic bonus, holidays and the opportunity for future progression, then this is the role for you!