French Speaking Sales Support Administrator job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6758
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 16-01-2020
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Languages
Our client is looking to recruit a French Speaking Sales Support / Administrator to handle and process orders from their French speaking client base who are in the main commercial customers
Great team environment, and looking for someone who wants to become a valuable part of that team
Role and Responsibilities for the position of French Speaking Sales Support Administrator:
- Assisting the trade sales team in handling incoming orders via the telephone and email
- Entering orders to Sage & inhouse systems
- Checking stock levels to ensure orders can be fulfilled (order allocations)
- Cross checking pricing
- Checking and updating order status’.
- Liaising with customers to answer product enquiries.
- Working with carriers to check order status, tracking information and proof of delivery.
- Sending copy invoices to customers.
- Filling out and submitting new account forms.
- Chase customers for any outstanding and overdue invoice payments.
- Opening new customer accounts and ensuring all information is correct.
- Financial duties including chasing and allocating payments.
Requirements for the position of French Speaking Sales Support Administrator
- Fluent in French and English (essential)
- Knowledge of Sage and / or ecommerce platforms preferential
- Very good telephone manner.
- Confidence to talk to new and potential customers on a daily basis.
- Competent with Microsoft package – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.