Export Sales Support Coordinator job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6711
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 23-10-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client, a well established import/exporter and distributor of goods who sell to retail, wholesale and direct to consumer, is looking to recruit an Export Sales Support Coordinator as a result of continued expansion
Based at their Head Office in Trafford Park, working with a close knit friendly team where progression is available and career opportunities are excellent
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Export Sales Coordinator:
- Assisting the Export department with day to day business development and account management.
- To provide quotations and process sales orders.
- Build and maintain strong communication with new and existing customers and suppliers.
- Deal with all customer enquiries.
- Arranging bookings with hauliers, airlines and shipping lines.
- Track orders to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
- Completing shipping documents.
- Coordination of direct shipments from supplier to customer.
Key Requirements for the position of Export Sales Coordinator
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Any knowledge with Sage would be preferential.