Export Sales Order Administrator job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 7165
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 24-09-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our client, designers, manufacturers and retailers of clothing, are looking to recruit a Senior International Export Administrator. This position will take responsibility for the management of Key Account Export Customers to ensure customer satisfaction, and provide first-class service & administrative support to the sales team, export offices and international retail team
Role and Responsibilities for the Export Sales Order Administrator position
- Manage daily major customers’ orders, order input, communicating stock shortages & advising of new delivery dates
- Processing orders with the warehouse to ensure delivery dates are met.
- Completion of customer product information forms & ordering of accessories, hangers, labels for processing.
- Proactively manage forward orders, delay management and cancellations
- Monthly analysis & management of customer take-up of forwarding orders, Top sellers by QTY & value & rolling season. Communicating results with sales reps & offices.
- Ensuring stock clearance lists are reviewed & contacting customers to offer stock
- Support Export offices keeping them informed of system changes and procedural updates
- International Retail support administration such as, setting up new international retail stores and concessions, being a champion of all the different customer set up models on ERP system
- Placing furniture and POS orders for new store openings
- Attending retail conference calls, taking notes and collating/sharing information weekly
- Maintain customer profiles & instructions for their order processing
- Maintain seasonal price lists & ensure all price changes in season are updated & recorded.
- Arranging barcodes & link codes for new styles each season to be sent to customers
- Coordinating new integration requests from Export customers
- Completion of export documentation for non-European countries
Experience required for the position of Export Sales Order Administrator
- Excellent customer service sales order experience.
- Experience of working in an international administration environment.
- Second European Language would be a huge advantage, but not essential.
- Strong data input and data analysis.
- Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills.
- Good communicator.
- Strong work ethic & positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Self motivated and with excellent time management.
- An understanding of back and forward orders would be ideal.
- Able to forge excellent working relationships with customers, sales force and colleagues.
- Confident in customer-facing situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Understanding of budgets & profit margin.
Excellent salary and benefits package and working in a beautiful office environment.