Export Sales Manager job in Bury
Job Ref: 6610
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £Competitive Salary
Date Posted: 24-04-2019
Category: Logistics/ Supply Chain, Sales
Our leading independent manufacturer and distributor of skin care and personal care products is looking for, due to expansion and exceptional growth, an experienced Export Sales Manager from the cosmetics/skincare or personal care sector to join their business.
It is required that the successful candidate, for the position of Export Sales Manager, would have a client base that will compliment their existing customer base which is mainly large scale discount retailers and distributors
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Export Sales Manager:
- Research potential markets and conduct personal selling visits
- Organise sales promotions, appoint agents and distributors where appropriate
- Manage the sale of products or services to customers in other countries.
- Studying the market in the target country or countries
- Identifying new markets for exports and developing new business accounts
- Planning a sales campaign suited to that country and current consumer trends
- Planning and reviewing budgets for product ranges
- Meeting with clients here or overseas
- Negotiating the sale terms and meeting sales targets
- Organising licences and other legal requirements for certain product
- Managing administration, such as orders, contracts and export documents
- Troubleshooting to sort out any problems with the exports
- Based in the UK but travel abroad on a regular basis developing and maintaining good contacts with clients, distributors and suppliers.
Excellent package including competitive basic, very good commission structure, expenses etc