Export Administration Assistant Manager job in Urmston
Job Ref: 6299
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 20th February, 2018
Category: Administrative, Management
Our client is an internationally renowned manufacturer and retailer of a leading brand and is looking to recruit a highly motivated and driven Export Administration Assistant Manager to join their International Wholesale team based at their Head Office in Trafford Park.
The successfully appointed Exports Administration Assistant Manager will be responsible for management of daily activities for all International customers ensuring total customer satisfaction. Providing a first class service & administrative support to sales team & offices
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily activity for customer orders, order input, communicating stock shortages & advising of new delivery dates.
- Record customer complaints, oversee that all issues are resolved to customers satisfaction. Identify trends and take action to implement resolution.
- Act as an Ambassador for offices and country Managers ensuring first class support and service is maintained at all times
- Undertake ongoing consistent robust performance management, through employee engagement, ADR’s and 1-1 sessions.
- Manage team development on all areas required. Complete and maintain training schedules for all team.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Computer literate Excel intermediate
- Computer literate on Business Objects system
- Understanding of AS400 software
- Good knowledge of current legislation in Export requirements
- HMRC compliance in export
- Good understanding and knowledge of systems integrations
In addition to a competitive salary, this role comes with an extensive benefits package which includes:
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- A profit share bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Fantastic staff discounts
- Discounts at a variety of retailers and leisure attractions