Executive Assistant PA to CEO job in Swinton
Job Ref: 6155
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 6th September, 2017
Category: PA & Secretarial
Our client is a successful and highly entrepreneurial who is a hugely ethical business man and has a real passion for his business.
First and foremost you must be a people person who’s superbly organised, very computer literate and dedicated. Quick and accurate, you will be someone who enjoys being able to forward think in a proactive and pragmatic manner to support the CEO with a variety of tasks. Proven experience working at board level is essential.
Alongside this one to one relationship you will be a ‘’can do’ team player who ideally has proven experience within an import / buying environment (not essential) who can quickly engage with the existing team. Your attention to detail will be second to none, with fast typing and dictation skills, and proficient in all Microsoft packages, and have a professional, friendly and confident communication style. The ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise are core to this role.
You must have excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO and Company.
- Manage and maintain the CEO’s diary and email account, filtering emails and highlighting urgent correspondence
- Proficient in providing secretarial and administrative tasks such as invoices, PO’s and preparing and sending offers.
- Ad hoc Personal errands
- Analysing data
- Attending, arranging and taking minutes at meetings
- Liaising, Meeting with Customers on behalf of CEO
- Screening phone calls
- Delegating / coordinating and chasing the CEO’s workload
- Maintaining CEO’s Diary
- Booking flights / travel / accommodation, providing itineraries.
- Be first point of contact for CEO, able to provide support for any administration / buying requirements he may need.
- Arranging refreshments / lunch for meetings / CEO
- Provide a service that is in line with the CEO’s work habits and preferences.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies