ECommerce Marketplace Assistant job in Bury
Job Ref: 6792
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 07-02-2020
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
This is fantastic opportunity for a commercially oriented, eCommerce & Marketplace Assistant to join our clients growing eCommerce team.
As eCommerce & Marketplace Assistant, you will be responsible for the day to day execution of ecommerce requirements.
Key Responsibilities for the role of ECommerce Market Place Assistant:
- New product data enrichment for bulk channel listing.
- Single or grouped listing improvement or optimisation.
- Using software and/or excel for product data management.
- Ensure optimal listing positioning across multiple online platforms .
- Demonstrate appreciation for channel specific product attributes.
- Manage incidence and support tickets where dedicated channel support is required.
- Liaise with internal design and media teams to ensure optimal product media is utilised online.
- Support wider eCommerce team through new season launches for large volumes of products.
- Effective progress reporting for product on-boarding tracker and workflows.
- Build relevant Amazon A+ and WayMore enriched content from a database of available media.
- Daily management of multiple Amazon brand stores including updates, expansions and performance reporting.
- Set-up and launch marketing and advertisement campaigns through vendor portals as signed-off by Head of eCommerce.
- Manage and maintain a Top Rated Seller eBay store – merchandising and media refinements.
- Use channel generated and internal reports to understand performance, growth impediments and general KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required for the position of ECommerce Marketplace Assistant:
- Previous experience of Amazon Vendor and Amazon Seller.
- Good eCommerce business understanding including all wider factors.
- Previous experience of eCommerce trading accounts management.
- Effective communication with external and internal customers.
- Understanding of platform integrations and channel management software in general.
- Good analytical, numerical and reporting skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload and multi-task is essential.
- Previous experience Wayfair (Extranet) and eBay (including store management) ideally.
- Advanced Excel skills preferable.