ECommerce Assistant job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6760
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 16-01-2020
Category: Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
Our client, who is very successful manufacturer, importer and distributor of a variety of products, is looking to recruit an ECommerce Assistant
You will be part of a small team working on to B2B ecommerce websites and have responsibility for ecommerce marketing for the websites
Great opportunity for someone starting out in their marketing career who has some experience of marketing, websites, social media campaigns etc
Role and Responsibilities for the position of ECommerce Assistant:
- Updating websites with product descriptions and imagery.
- Assisting with product promotion and launches.
- Taking ownership of briefing in work with the design and marketing teams to ensure all work is completed before product launches and promotions.
- Working on LinkedIn and other social media platforms to make B2B specific content.
- Working with the ecommerce team to generate MailChimp marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure accounts are opened correctly.
- General management of products online from launch to clearance.
- Maintaining product information databases in line with the websites.
- General website merchandising.
- Ensuring a great customer experience online and be proactive in coming up with new ideas no how to develop.
- General ad hoc and administration tasks.
Requirements for the role of ECommerce Assistant:
- Experience on Excel would be beneficial but not necessary.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms would be beneficial but not necessary
- Website marketing experience preferred
- MailChimp ideal