ECommerce and Marketplace Executive job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 7127
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 20-08-2021
Category: m, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a commercially oriented, eCommerce & Marketplace Assistant to join our client’s growing eCommerce team.
As eCommerce & Marketplace Assistant, you will be responsible for the day to day execution of ecommerce requirements to ensure the continued success of the company
Key Responsibilities for the position of ECommerce and Marketplace Executive:
- New product data enrichment for bulk channel listing.
- Single or grouped listing improvement or optimization.
- Using software and/or excel for product data management.
- Ensure optimal listing positioning across multiple online platforms .
- Manage incidence and support tickets where dedicated channel support is required.
- Liaise with internal design and media teams to ensure optimal product media is utilised online.
- Support wider eCommerce team through new season launches for large volumes of products.
- Effective progress reporting for product on-boarding tracker and workflows.
- Build relevant Amazon A+ and WayMore enriched content from a database of available media.
- Daily management of multiple Amazon brand stores including updates, expansions and performance reporting.
- Supporting the Ecommerce Manager, managing and delivering commercial trading through planning, co-ordinating and executing campaigns and product initiatives.
- Use channel generated and internal reports to understand performance, growth impediments and general KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience of ECommerce and Marketplace Executive:
- Minimum 3 years experience within ecommerce/digital marketing.
- Previous experience of Amazon Vendor
- Good eCommerce business understanding including all wider factors.
- Previous experience of eCommerce trading accounts management.
- Effective communication with external and internal customers.
- Understanding of platform integrations and channel management software in general.
- Good analytical, numerical and reporting skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage own workload and multi-task is essential.
- Previous experience Wayfair (Extranet), Next, Very would be ideal.
- Advanced Excel skills preferable.