Digital Print Assistant Operator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6602
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
Date Posted: 04-04-2019
Category: Textiles/ Fashion
Our client, a long established textile business, is looking to recruit a Digital Print Assistant/Operator to take responsibility for textile and print within the business. Ideally they would like an individual with some experience in a digital textiles/print environment but would train a hard working career focused Digital Graphic Designer who was starting out in their career
Key Responsibilities for the position of Digital Print Assistant/Operator
- Operate large format Mimaki digital printers
- General light maintenance of digital printers.
- Ripping of in-house and customer files.
- Operate flat bed press for foil applications.
- Other warehouse tasks as required.
- Work in a tidy manner whilst adhering to health & safety guidelines.
Key Qualifications / Experience required for the position of Digital Print Assistant/Operator:
- Previous experience of a digital textiles/print shop/reprographics environment desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- GCSE grade A* to C in English Language, Maths
- Good IT Skills. Experience of graphics files and RIP software desirable.
Key Qualities for the role of Digital Print Assistant/Operator
- Be able to work independently and calmly under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Be a pro-active team member willing to assist other team members with tasks when required.
- Reliable and trustworthy, positive can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Have exacting standards with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be organised and flexible in managing and prioritising jobs to fit in with tight deadlines.