Digital Marketing Executive job in Bury
Job Ref: 7164
Date Posted: 21-09-2021
Category: IT/ Technology/ Digital, Marketing/ Advertising/ PR
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an expanding business at a time of investment and growth where they have exciting plans for the future so is a fantastic time to become a part of their team and to be involved with their new DTC platforms
They are looking for a Digital Fanatic to join their vibrant team, to create and curate all B2C-facing social media, DTC e. comm and email content across our various channels.
This role would suit someone who is interested in cosmetics/skin care/health products or similar and offers real career advancement in in digital marketing with a focus on social media and ecommerce
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Digital Marketing Executive
- Creating engaging, creative, and amazing social content across their digital channels, working with their in-house design team
- Developing a content calendar creating social posts, stories, and reels to engage with their customers and promote brand messages that will resonate with target market
- Manage DM’s, comments, and interactions with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner to foster a community spirit.
- Maximise followers and engagement on all social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and consider and recommend other channels e.g., Pinterest & U-Tube.
- Measure and report performance e.g., including website traffic, audience engagement, service quotas, bounce rate etc.
- Developing & implementing digital marketing strategies, social media advertising, email marketing, SEO & PPC.
- Monitor competitor activity & trends within the social media space to remain relevant.
- Build influencer relationships with a start-up mentality
- Help manage and build their DTC channels.
- Work with global partners to create their brand presence on their digital platforms
Experience required for the position of Digital Marketing Executive
- 1-2 years’ experience within a digital marketing
- Extensive knowledge and experience of managing social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, and B2C
- Proven background of content creation within the digital space
- Strong eye for detail and a passion for getting it right
- Creative flair & strong copy writing to create engaging content
- Team player whose happy assisting colleagues when needed
- Flexible and enjoy working in a high pace, fast moving business