Despatch Office Coordinator job in Salford
Job Ref: 7037
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 14-05-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our client is looking to recruit a Despatch Office Coordinator to work in their warehouse offices
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Despatch Office Coordinator:
- Print pick slips at time designated by duty matrix in office, eg. 8am, 10am and 12 Noon.
- Confirm shipments ensuring attention to detail in relation to releasing back orders, cancelling or back ordering nil stock. Work to be carried out to highest degree of accuracy.
- Produce delivery notes and arrange consignments.
- Arrange bookings with those customers who require it.
- Liaise with Despatch Supervisor to obtain counts, update deliveries and ensure everything is completed and leaves to time.
- Answer phone calls as necessary and respond to queries as required.
- Manage individual key accounts as required
- Follow and if necessary, amend key account processes to reflect any changes
- Liaise with customer to ensure timely bookings for transport
- Produce relevant paperwork and labels as per processes.
- Cross-train to be able to book in containers and deliveries
- React to problems on goods in paperwork and advise appropriate personnel who can assist.
- Monitor and respond to all incoming emails from external and internal sources.
- Maintain Demand Enquiry screen in JDE.
- Clear negatives on a daily basis.
- Assist with shortage claims and processing credits when required
- General ad-hoc administrative duties.