Designer job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 6626
Job Type: CONTRACT
Date Posted: 16-05-2019
Category: Textiles/ Fashion
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of soft furnishings for major high street retailers and online retailers and is looking for a Designer on a 12 month contract to work within their large professional and highly creative Design Team , working on their seasonal curtain ranges
Key Tasks & Accountabilities for the role of Designer:
- Designing to customer specifications and briefs.
- Identifying seasonal trends and concepts for presentation to customers
- Instructing suppliers on design, quality and colour requirements for sampling or or printed and woven curtains
- Liaising with customers for their design briefs and preparing portfolios for design selection.
- Archiving and cataloguing completed designs using Daminion software
Person, Skills and Qualifications Specification for the role of Designer:
- Design Degree, preferably in printed or woven textiles.
- Good drawing skills.
- Knowledge of CAD software such as Nedgraphics, AVA, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Experience in Home Textiles.
- Knowledge of Daminion ideal