Designer job in Radcliffe
Job Ref: 6553
Job Type: CONTRACT
Date Posted: 03-01-2019
Category: Textiles/ Fashion
Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of soft furnishings for major high street retailers and online retailers and is looking for a Designer on a 12 month contract to support one of their major accounts; producing a range of printed bedding and curtain designs
Key Tasks & Accountabilities for the role of Designer:
- Designing to customer specifications and briefs.
- Producing trends and concepts for future presentations to customer.
- Preparing designs for the colour studio.
- Preparing designs for printing, ensuring they are in repeat and colour reduced.
- Producing layouts to send to suppliers.
- Liaising with customers for their design briefs and preparing portfolios for selection.
- Producing artwork to design briefs for selection.
- Archiving and cataloguing completed designs using Daminion software
Person, Skills and Qualifications Specification for the role of Designer:
- Design Degree, preferably in printed textiles.
- Good drawing skills.
- Knowledge of Nedgraphics, AVA or similar design software.
- Experience in Household textiles.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Daminion ideal