Customer Support Manager job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6557
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 08-01-2019
Category: Customer Services, Management
We are currently recruiting for a highly professional company based in Trafford Park for a Customer Support Manager to be field based, requiring extensive travel to client sites and other offices. You will have a minimum of 3 years previous experience in a fast moving customer focused B2B organisation.
The position will involve ownership of service improvement, service recovery and service assurance for corporate/strategic customers.
Working with corporate/public sector Account Managers/Directors on service delivery performance improvement, recovery or assurance, issue resolution including service management. You will be looking to drive continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
Liaising with internal operational departments to ensure service for customers is managed and areas of improvement and or initiatives are driven through the business.
- Working with the Customer and Internal Departments to ensure successful on boarding of new customers or renewals for existing customers
- Manage the creation of the Operations Manual to deliver an exceptional on-boarding experience.
- Oversee account setup and creation and user adoption during first 90 days of relationship
- Working with the Heads of Contracts and Product Management to ensure End of Contract Management cost recovery is maximised and spend minimised.
- Working with stakeholder functions (Customer and internal) facilitate and take the lead in identifying operational service improvements and reducing the cost of support across a customer or portfolio of accounts.
- Work with the Account Managers/Directors to review the Customer Satisfaction measurement, review of feedback and translate into CSI initiatives
- Focus on best practice and service improvement, challenging the way we do things, with a view to driving process improvement
- Managing customer specific Service Improvement plans and/or departmental multi customer Improvement Plans
- Continual update and improvement of Operations Manuals during the life of the contract
- Investigate and solve customers’ problems relating to areas such as billing, consumables, and other escalations
- Resolving the resolution of any technical or consumable escalations
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Pulling in additional resources when needed
Skills and Behaviours
- At least 3 years’ experience in a fast moving customer focused B2B organisation
- Extensive experience of working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Demonstrable experience of leading implementation and change
- Outstanding relationship management communication and negotiation skills at all levels