Customer Support Executive job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 7202
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Date Posted: 11-11-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client, a leading provider of third party services to Blue Chip organisations, is looking to recruit a Customer Support Executive to join their World Class Customer Services Team
Reporting to Head of Customer Support, your role will be to support the day to day client and colleague queries via email, phone and in person.
This role is pivotal in delivering exceptional customer experience and support and will involve ensuring that any customer complaints and issues are successfully resolved
The Customer Support team supports both internal and external customers including their account managers
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Customer Support Executive:
- Managing the installations, movement and collection of machinery/products to and from customer premises working to SLA
- Weekly Reporting to customers where multiple installations are being carried out to update on status
- Act as the site set up coordinator for customers and liaise with the customer’s inhouse coordinator for smooth installations
- Management of customer’s rental agreements
- Update the customer portal with billing information, consumable shipments and support customer when using portal
- Working with project managers on new customer projects to plan installations, updated operation manuals and processes where appropriate and support training as necessary
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement
- Process map all customer bespoke processes and ensure inhouse systems updated with these processes
- Work closely with individual client Account Managers to proactivel ensure their accounts run smoothly, record all activity regarding issues, identify potential causes of problems and taking necessary action to resolve.
Ideal candidate for the position of Customer Support Executive:
- Experience within a sales support, relationship management and/or account management environment
- Confident and professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations
- Ability to work effectively without guidance / supervision.
- Previously worked in a customer service based environment.
- Commercially aware of how they contribute to the wider business success
- Excellent customer focus
- Minimum of Intermediate Excel experience with the ability to further enhance skills to manage MI information
- English & Maths to GCSE or equivalent