Customer Support Executive job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6566
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £22,000 - 25,000
Date Posted: 21-01-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
This role of Customer Relationship Support Administrator is an integral part of the team as it supports both the clients and Customer Relationship Managers, providing exceptional customer service and account management support
To support the day to day client and colleague queries via email, phone and in person, managing customer complaints and issues to deliver an effective customer resolution.
Key Responsibilities for the position of Customer Relationship Support:
- Managing the order including arranging installations and removal of products; working to SLA and ensure smooth process for the customer
- Weekly Reporting of order/contract to customers
- Act as the Site set up coordinator for customers and liaise with the customer throughout the process
- Management of customer pool and rental fleet
- Working on new project deployments with Project Managers /CSM’s to ensure successful implementation – attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out.
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement back in to the CI model.
- Process map all customer bespoke processes, have version & date control and saved in a central customer location.
- Working with the Internal Account Executive to proactively monitor customers machines for potential issues, recording activity for reporting purposes, understand potential causes of problems and taking necessary action to resolve.
Person specification for the role of Customer Relationship Support:
- Confident and professional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations.
- Ability to work effectively without guidance / supervision.
- Previously worked in a customer service based environment.
- Commercially aware of how they contribute to the wider business success.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Intermediate Excel experience with the ability to further enhance skills to manage MI information.
- English & Maths to GCSE or equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a sales, relationship and/or account management environment.
- Must be risk aware and understand the strategies for managing risk
- Experience in a similar customer centric role
- Experience of multi tasking role, in fast paced and demanding environment where the is little margin for error or mistake
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service