Customer Services job in Hazel Grove
Job Ref: 5995
Job Type: PERM
Location: Hazel Grove
Salary: £13000 - £16000
Our client is looking to expand their customer services team to ensure highest levels of service to their online customers
Main purpose of role:
- To ensure the best quality customer service is offered to customers across a number of different customer contact channels/platforms
- Handling both calls and emails.
- Handling Live Chat and Multi Media Social sites.
- Performing within set target boundaries.
- Use of local CRM to update order information accurately.
- Liaising with Finance/Technical support team to resolve queries.
- Managing Customer expectations to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Providing general admin support to supervisors and manager.
Key skills and experience required:
- Planning and organisation.
- Effective time management.
- Pro-active management of own workload.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- High levels of concentration and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
You will be required to work from 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday, with a 30 minute lunch (unpaid) with a day off in the week. Followed by 11.00am to 7.00pm Monday to Friday (alternate weeks on a rota basis). 37.5 hours per week. This means you will work 1 in 2 Saturdays
Age 25+ starting salary is £15,000 rising to £16,000 after completion of 3 month probationary period.
Age 21-24 starting salary is £14,094 rising to £14,500 after completion of 3 month probationary period.
Age under 21 starting salary is £13,116 rising to £13,500 after completion of 3 month probationary period.
Pension, Parking, Commission/Bonus
Verbal and written communication skills. Microsoft Office skills. Prior customer service/call centre experience desirable