Customer Services Administrator job in Stockport
Job Ref: 7188
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 20-10-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to provide customer service and administration support to the department; this is a new position within the customer service team due to expansion of the business and is key to ensuring business performance through exceptional process management, strong administrative skills and customer service delivery.
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Customer Service Administrator:
- Provide business support to the necessary functions across the organisation (Sales, Accounts, Commerce and Operations)
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline the existing processes
- Oversee the receipt and distribution of electronic inbound sales enquiries and orders and assign responsibility to the correct recipient
- Coordinate the carrier network to include national, international and pallet deliveries. This should include the processing of claims and recording of information relating to such claims.
- Manage customer related issues and an enquiry to ensure customer service levels are achieved and ensure the customer experience is exceptional. Use data warehouse to record the issues
- Create, assign and manage the cases information within CRM and Data warehouse. Use the data to identify where improvements can be introduced to improve the efficiency of our actions
- Take ownership for live chat and ensure enquiries are managed efficiently and opportunities are exploited to increase revenue and profitability
- Manage the returns process and identify opportunities for improvement and efficiencies. Ensure goods are returned and the associated costs are allocated correctly
- Support web based activities
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
Knowledge and Experience Required for the position of Customer Service Administrator
- Formal qualification in business administration or equivalent experience with at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- A consummate professional with a passion for world-class performance, you will be able to demonstrate significant success in improving business performance through integrating and introducing a structured and systematic approach to administration and customer service
- Highly motivated by the challenge of continuous improvement you will have an understanding of CI techniques and principles
- Able to work in a calm, controlled and effective manner in a progressive support department
- Be able to demonstrate a positive understanding of the importance of key stakeholder management for both internal and external customers and show understanding of situations and complex scenarios
- Ability and confidence to make well informed and considered decisions
- A real team player, you will display the competencies required to be an effective member of the customer service team and have the confidence to take a significant lead in the site culture change program
- A natural and effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hold a very strong understanding of customer service and administrative duties in a multi channel environment.