Customer Service Scheduler job in Stockport
Job Ref: 6873
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 18-09-2020
Category: Customer Services
Our client is a UK market leader in the design and manufacture of driving products and due to expansion is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator with scheduling experience, to handle the incoming orders from B2B and B2C customers.
Due to the nature of the industry it is essential that you have B2C customer service experience, not from your typical call centre where you are working from a script, but rather an environment where you are using your empathy as well as your exceptional customer service skills to deal with customers who need time to explain their needs and where you are offering advice on different products available, explaining what is possible and what is not. You will also have experience of scheduling, whether that be installations, or engineers etc
The Company is known for its excellence of product, as well as its business ethics of honesty and integrity. These core values run throughout the business from manufacturing and installation to administration and customer service to staff wellbeing and training.
Role and Responsibilties for Customer Service Administrator:
- Manage all aspects of customer orders to ensure the high level of customer satisfaction is met
- Handle email and telephone correspondence, meeting customers face to face and dealing with all their queries to successful resolution
- Following up of all relevant paperwork to ensure manufacturers have completed all required for the company to complete their installation
- Entering details onto the system and ensuring all relevant parties are updated on progress.
- The focus of this role is on scheduling work, so you will need to arrange and manage the installation diary and ensure the installation engineers have all required parts and paperwork for their daily tasks
Ideal Candidate for the role of Customer Service Administrator
- Essential that you have proven experience and the ability to work in a constantly changing environment whilst remembering detailed information and being in high demand from internal and external contacts.
- This role requires exceptionally high levels of customer service, organisation, communication, and methodical working. It is important that you can demonstrate good administrative writing skills as well as have an excellent telephone manner. You will be required to manage your own workload whilst also working closely with others throughout the business.
- As part of a small office team, you will also learn other aspects of the business to assist with enquiries and cover during holiday periods.
- The role will suit someone who is enthusiastic about offering exceptional customer service, can learn, retain and apply new information, is self-motivated and shows initiative, and can work well within a team
- Empathy is an absolute essential criteria for this position
- Previous B2C experience is required.