Customer Service Contact Centre Advisor TEMP TO PERM job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6920
Job Type: PERM, TEMP
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 02-12-2020
Category: Customer Services, Sales, Temporary Roles
Our client, an owner managed group of companies requires a high energy, bright and people focused Customer Service Contact Centre advisor to play an active role in on-boarding new customers and meeting their financial needs through a range of products.
This position is a Temporary to Permanent role and has an immediate start
The job holder will be responsible for calling existing customers to offer them the opportunity to save money through various products, which will range from securing tax back, through to insurance and mortgages.
The candidate will be an outgoing, high energy, people person who is naturally goal driven. Ideally the individual will have operated within a call centre environment and be comfortable working on a dialler, as this role is predominantly telephony-based.
The culture is extremely friendly, collaborative, commercial and hard working – this is a great opportunity for an individual to join a business at its early stages, and for the right high-performing individual, to be part of the business long term.
Reliability, resilience and a positive disposition are critical in the business as it changes and grows, as well as flexibility and energy. These attributes are key to help the business on this challenging, but rewarding journey.
This is an exciting time for the business as it develops its product offering and enters new markets. The job is a key position within the sales and service team and there will be an opportunity for the right candidate to take on a permanent role.
Key responsibilities for the position of Customer Service Contact Centre Advisor :
- Deliver customer sales and service (dialler/telephony and email) campaigns for a range of financial service customer offerings
- Drive customer satisfaction and engagement through building strong customer rapport and resolving customer queries
- Achieve sales volumes and call handling targets, including sales conversion, customer satisfaction and average call handling time amongst others
- Identify areas to improve the customer journey, remove inefficiencies and drive improved sales performance
- Highlight how call scripts, shift patterns, schedules and dialler campaigns could be changed to improve business performance
- Ensure adherence to compliance standards for all calls in line with company policies and call scripts
- Maximise the value of every customer interaction through cross-sell and up-sell of appropriate products and services
- Provide administrative support across the business, including, for example help with post and payment processing
- Contribute to an engaged, positive and truly customer focused culture, driven by delighting the customer and outstanding commercial results
Ideal Candidate for the role of Customer Service Contact Centre Advisor:
- Previous experience as a customer-focused sales advisor
- Experience operating on a dialler and using case management / CRM systems
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience working on outbound sales campaigns.
- Experience within a financial services environment would be advantageous, but not critical
- Excellent interpersonal skills – a natural people person
- Good standard of education
- People focused and goal oriented
- Reliable, dedicated and hard working – focused on the customer and the business
- Proactive, with positive ‘can-do’ attitude, combined with a desire to learn and grow
- Always ‘goes the extra mile’ and looks to continually add value to the business
- A positive, and flexible attitude as well as a high energy disposition
- Attention to detail and ‘CompleterFinisher’ mentality
- Team player with a desire to help those around deliver improved performance
- Flexibility as the job may require additional working hours
Good basic salary of £18k plus bonuses with an ote of £25k