Customer Service Administrator job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 6486
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000
Date Posted: 13-09-2018
Category: Administration Office Support, Administrative, Customer Services
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Administrator in their Client Services Team to play an active role in ensuring the client experience is the best it can be whilst at the same time contributing to the improvement and development of internal processes.
This is an exciting, busy and varied role which will include building relationships with key stakeholders, taking ownership of your role and providing comprehensive administrative support to the team which means you must be proactive with your workload.
The ideal candidate for the role of Customer Service Administrator is someone who is naturally positive and outgoing, who enjoys interacting with everyone involved in the business and actively contributes in team-working scenarios.
This is an entry level role that offers true potential for career progression.
Principal Accountabilities for the role of Customer Services Administrator
- Processing new business contracts
- Being a key point of contact for sales teams regarding new business contracts
- Maintaining client records (physical and electronic) in an orderly and comprehensive manner
- Reception duties , greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls and ensuring an accurate message is conveyed to internal staff
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling building access via the reception desk and monitoring the visitor logbook
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Prepare and maintain meeting rooms
- Perform general administration duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
Requirements for the role of Customer Services Administrator:
- Must have a good standard of education ideally A levels or equivalent
- Some office experience in a similar role
- Flexible and open to alternative approaches to solving problems
- Excellent time management skills
- Friendly telephone manner
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Confident and professional
- Hard-working and committed to the role and the organization
- High level of integrity and regard for confidentiality
- Professional appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills – including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good team working skills with the ability to be flexible