Customer Service Administrator Temp to Perm job in Altrincham
Job Ref: 7105
Job Type: TEMP
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Date Posted: 28-07-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Temporary Roles
Our client is looking to recruit Customer Service and Administrative Assistant, on a temp to perm basis but very keen to find the right person who will stay with them for the long term on a permanent basis
Happy to consider full time or part time/shorter hours as long as the part time person is able to cover for holidays.
This is a well established secure business with a stable and happy team, and this role is crucial to their offering an exceptional level of customer service to their clients
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Customer Service Administrator :
- To provide customer service, process orders and administrative support to the team and clients, enabling information to be communicated efficiently in a professional manner
- Processing of purchase orders.
- General administrative duties.
- Maintain and build on customer relationships.
- Manage your own professional and shared inbox, responding in a timely manner.
- Manage, organise, and update relevant database.
- Respond to enquiries from customers, external sources or from within the Company, either by post, email, or telephone.
- Maintain regular contact with customers keeping them informed about their order progress providing excellent customer service.
- Manage and maintain excellent supplier relationships.
- Chase suppliers for order information.
- Raise, check and send both invoices and quotations to customers.
- Deal with post and franking.
- Complete month end procedure and check stocks.
- Cover for team members as and where required.
Skills and Experience required for the position of Customer Service Administrator:
- Experience of working in a similar administrative role.
- Experience of customer services and maintaining client relationships.
- Experience of Sage 50 is desirable.
- The ability to respond efficiently and professionally to queries via phone and email.
- A good level of IT skills – Experience of Microsoft Office (Excel & Word)
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work within a team to achieve set objectives.
- The ability to deal with incoming issues as and when they arise.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and organise work.
- Experience of working towards deadlines.
- Someone who is proactive, enthusiastic, and professional.