Customer Service Administrator Maternity Contract job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6058
Job Type: CONTRACT
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
Date Posted: 7th November, 2017
Category: Administrative, Customer Services
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to cover a 3-6 month maternity contract.
You will be able to portray professionalism and confidence whilst building and maintaining close relationships with customers.
As an integral part of the job, the candidate will be required to provide customers with an excellent level of service regarding the efficiency of order processing, query resolution and problem solving, to ensure the company is the supplier of choice.
- Contributing to 100% customer satisfaction
- Efficient processing of customer orders.
- Dealing with incoming customer telephone enquiries.
- To develop and grow the customer base by understanding the customers buying needs.
- Build specific product knowledge and understand the market in order to add value to customers.
- Deal with customer queries/complaints, offering advice and guidance and providing a solution.
- Working well as part of a team, sharing tips and techniques with colleagues.
Main Activities and Scope:
- Ensure all customer orders are processed within agreed timescales and customer expectation is met.
- Verify pricing on all orders.
- Acknowledging all orders and ensuring clear communication with customers on order status with regards to delivery information/back orders.
- Management of order book ensuring orders despatched in a timely manner when items become available. Verifying data on the order book on a daily basis.
- Assist customers with their telephone enquiries.
- Enter customer complaints on to the system and work with the Customer Satisfaction Manager to provide resolution.