Customer Service Administrator Apprentice job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 7061
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 07-06-2021
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
This is a fantastic apprenticeship for someone who is looking for exceptional training and career progression within a Global Organisation.
You will gain full training in all office procedures including sales administration, customer service, basic accounts, reception and purchasing
No experience is necessary but does require an individual with a good standard of secondary education including Maths and English , have at least intermediate IT skills, have the capability to build relationships, be happy talking on the telephone etc
Role and Responsibilities for the position of Customer Service Administrator Apprentice
- Assisting the Customer Service Team
- Order processing and progressing through to delivery
- Produce product certificates
- Data entry, scan and attach documents
- Processing of supplier invoices on SAP system and dealing with discrepancies, and then filing of those invoices.
- Prepare expenses for authorisation
- Provide administration support to the Sales Team
- Booking of hotel accommodation and making travel arrangements including overseas, as necessary
- To answer the telephone and provide a reception service, where necessary, taking telephone messages for colleagues who are out of the office.
- Arrange catering and refreshments for meetings and training.
- To be responsible for the ordering of all stationery, stock control and the efficient operation of all office equipment.
- To open incoming post, and distribute and send out post
- Ultimate aim to assist and provide cover in the following areas:
- Purchasing, i.e. materials requirement planning, purchase order progressing.
- Service administration