Customer Service Account Manager job in Manchester
Job Ref: 7235
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £31,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 06-01-2022
Category: Customer Services, Sales
Global role to support UK and European Football and US American Football clubs, supporting teams and coaches to fully utilise technology offered, Fluent English and/or German language skills essential, Salary c £31000 plus bonuses, passion for sports, performance and technology essential. WFH role if preferred
Our client is looking for recruit a Customer Service Account Manager to work with athletes, teams and coaches etc to ensure that the technology supplied to them is used to its full potential.
Key responsibilities for the position of Customer Service Account Manager
- User training and customer onboarding
- Troubleshooting together with technical support team
- Customer engagement
- Sales work in terms of outlining upgrades to the system and contract renewals
- Communication link between customers and internal business functions (support, RnD, sales, marketing)
- Contribute to mutual value creation measured in customer retention, system usage activity and satisfaction.
Required competence and experience for the position of Customer Service Account Manager
- Good technical skills and understanding of the coaching needs in team sports.
- Fluent in English or in German. Other languages are considered as a strong asset.
- Experience in using the sports technology platforms (software and hardware)
- Ability to work under pressure with flexible working hours (They have customers in different time zones in Europe, North America, etc.)
- Passion towards sports, physiology and performance analytics
- Team player with results-oriented, entrepreneurial and problem-solving mindset.
We offer you
- Opportunity to join a growing company with a leading sports performance management solution in the world.
- Work with world leading heart rate variability analytics and technology used also by the top athletes in the world.
- International, driven, energetic and growing team.
- A versatile and interesting position with possibilities to grow within the company.
- Comprehensive benefits and flexible/remote working conditions
- Competitive holiday entitlement in the UK, weekly exercise hour during workday along with several wellbeing benefits and of course free internet connection to your home.
- WFH if required