Customer and Sales Team Support French Team job in Cheadle
Job Ref: 6310
Job Type: PERM
Date Posted: 8th March, 2018
Category: Administrative, Customer Services
Our client, one of the most delightful companies to work with, strives and succeeds to exceed their customer, supplier and colleagues expectations. Truly a fantastic company to work for and with.
They are looking to recruit a fluent French speaker to support their International team in providing exceptional customer service, sales order management and logistics support
This role would suit someone who takes ownership of accounts for their customers, ideally a graduate, or equivalent, with 12 months or so experience in a similar role who is looking to work for a company where they will be valued, developed and be a part of an outstanding organisation
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will wow our customers with consistently phenomenal service in person, on the phone and via email whilst providing an excellent sales support to sales team, sending out samples, brochures and quotations.
- Take full ownership of customer orders from start to finish. This will include entering orders accurately with a right first-time approach, ensuring you are fully up to speed regarding the process of each order and keeping customers fully informed throughout the process and then invoicing correctly first time within 24 hours of despatch in line with company requirements.
- Understand the importance of continual improvement and work towards providing solutions around the processes currently in place to ensure that they are forever evolving in providing comprehensive, effective customer service which will facilitate stronger relationships with our customers and colleagues.
- Work closely and collaboratively with their suppliers, to ensure they understand what they need to do to guarantee the company deliver on their promises.
- Work closely with sales colleagues in order that you can understand their customer bases in depth. By proposing and implementing territory performance tracking, collation and analysis of sales and forecast information you will become an invaluable partner to the sales team enabling prior to sales visits, availability of accurate figures, commentaries and commercial material.
- Be the ‘goto’ expert for logistical information. To do this you will provide logistics solutions for prospective trading markets and ensure freight rates are current and revisited annually to improve efficiency and service whilst maintaining competitiveness.
- You will organise samples and coordinate their shipping all of which is to be carried out to completion within the timescales committed to.
- Work cross functionally with other departments within the business especially finance to ensure pricing / invoicing claims and credits are resolved quickly to reduce the impact on possible outstanding debt, all in line with company expectations.
- Help to prepare for key International events such as trade fairs and exhibitions.
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Ideal candidate will have a bright, cheerful disposition with a customer focused ethos
- Must possess a ‘cando’ attitude. Taking ownership for customer orders and service levels requires determination and positive mindset .
- You will have proven current or recent experience in an International export administration or logistics position, including a good working knowledge of Customs documentation for worldwide markets.
- You need to have an excellent telephone manner and be confident to pick up the phone and talk through issues when email is not timely or appropriate.
- You will have excellent communication skills including the ability to write and speak articulately due to an excellent command of the English language, understanding that many of supplier partners speak English as a second language.
- You will be able to absorb information quickly via different channels, multi task and have strong admin skills which even when the pressure is on, means you will perform consistently well.
- You will thrive as part of a team but also be able to work proactively on your own initiative
- You will be a problem solver, able to take solutions to completion, determined that you prevent reoccurrence.
- You will be computer literate with good Microsoft Office skills
- You will demonstrate an ability and willingness to embrace change and learn new skills, accepting feedback and acting upon it in order to aide improvement.
- You will be a proven constructive contributor within the work environment
- A commercial focus in order to understand what information is required by customers, colleagues and the company.
- You will speak French to a high standard