Customer Relationship Support Administrator job in Stretford
Job Ref: 6396
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Date Posted: 13th June, 2018
Category: Administration Office Support, Administrative, Sales
Based in the Customer Relationship Team, the Customer Relationship Support Administrator is an integral part of the department; supporting both their clients and Customer Relationship Managers, you will be responsible for providing customer service and account management support. The aspiration is to provide an exceptional customer experience to clients and colleagues with the overarching aim of adding value.
Overall Function of the Customer Relationship Support Administrator
Is to support the day to day client, colleague & guest queries via email, phone and in person, creating and analysing complex reports / service level agreements and internal / external reporting, managing customer complaints and issues to deliver an effective customer resolution.
Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, this role is pivotal in the delivery of exceptional customer experience and provision of support in the Customer Experience Department.
Primary Functions of the Customer Relationship Support Administrator:
- Managing your daily work queues both email and telephone activity to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in-line with contractual timescales.
- On-board new clients and ensure all information around contract are issued
- Ensure your customers are aware of any holiday / sickness and provide handover to alternative account manager to ensure seamless service levels.
- Working on new project deployments to ensure successful implementation – attending project planning deployment / review operations manuals and processes / train the team and roll out.
- Provide cover to the Business Analyst as required
- Resolve escalated complaints / issues and provide corrective action / business improvement
- Process map all customer bespoke processes.
- To create and analyse the CRM reporting output and bespoke client requests, provide output and meet the required & SLA deadlines
- Welcome guests and phone callers to the business in a professional & polite manner and ensure all phone calls / emails are disseminated to the correct party.
- General ad-hoc administration duties to support the CRM function.