Customer Relationship Executive job in Stretford
Job Ref: 6435
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
Date Posted: 26-07-2018
Category: Customer Services
Our client is looking for a Customer Relationship Executive to support a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) and support them with multiple/strategic accounts. The Customer Relationship Executive is the single point of contact, providing excellent customer service and support with high levels of proactivity and visibility to all customer stakeholders both internal and external.
The role of Customer Relationship Executive supports and nurtures relationships ensuring development and retention of strategic customers through the building of long term relationships with customers, ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer experience and loyalty.
Roles and Responsibilities in the role of Customer Relationship Executive
- Support two or more dedicated strategic accounts
- Support and problem solve with a deep understanding of customer/business needs. Through a true partnership.
- Manage day to day customer enquiries/escalations, ensuring customer satisfaction remains paramount at all time.
- Identification of opportunities, issues or problems before the customer is aware of them and presentation of potential solutions to the CRM.
- Provide proactive customer assessments through data and reporting in line with customers’ needs and expectations and be able to articulate the findings. Advanced Excel is essential
- Provide data and reports as required in order to identify value add projects and demonstrate innovation for the customer.
- Provide bespoke Management Information on a regular basis
- Manage and maintain strong partnerships/relationships with both internal and external clients
- Support and understand the businesses approach to strategic account management.
- Support and lead any potential conference calls as requested and required by the CRM.
- Have a clear understanding of billing information and fleet utilization to ensure we achieve committed costs savings or baseline commitments.
- Support the customer loyalty agenda; providing regular and detailed feedback to the CRM that will drive the overall improvement agenda.
- Maintenance of customer information and optimization of customer portal usage.
- Support Service Improvement Plans where appropriate using the appropriate documentation as defined by CRM.
- Support the overall project management approach for new contracts and existing customer projects as per the agreed roles and responsibilities as defined by the CRM.
Person Specification for the role of Customer Relationship Executive:
- Exceptional customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships – put the customer first in everything they do
- High levels of self-motivation
- Excellent Time Management skills
- A methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of Customer/Account support experience
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Strong customer negotiation/liaison skills
- Communication techniques and skills
- Excellent and innovative presentation techniques and skills
- Excellent problem resolution and high levels of proactivity
- Ability to work to deadlines