Customer Relationship Executive job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6131
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Date Posted: 15th August, 2017
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client is seeking a Customer Relationship Executive to join an expanding and successful team. You will be based within the Customer Experience Department and Report to the Customer Support Manager.
- This is an office based Support role working within the CRM Support team aligned to one or more Customer Relationship Manager’s where there are multiple/strategic accounts. As a single point of contact, providing excellent customer service and support with high levels of proactivity and visibility to all customer stakeholders both internal and external
- Support and nurture relationships ensuring development and retention of strategic customers. Build long term relationships with customers.
- Delivering exceptional customer experience and loyalty.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support two or more dedicated strategic accounts working alongside one or multiple CRM’s.
- Support and problem solve with a deep understanding of customer/business needs. Through a true partnership.
- Manage day to day customer enquiries/escalations, ensuring customer satisfaction remains paramount at all time; driven and measured through the use of a customer loyalty scorecard.
- Identification of opportunities, issues or problems before the customer is aware of them and presentation of potential solutions to the CRM.
- Be involved and aware of the in the IMAC process managed by the CRM support team aligned to agreed customer process.
- Provide proactive customer assessments through data and reporting in line with customers’ needs and expectations and be able to articulate the findings.
- Provide data and reports as required in order to identify value add projects and demonstrate innovation for the customer.
- Provide bespoke Management Information on a regular basis (as required by the client and CRM) to support their business and decision making process.
- Proactive monitoring of KPIs & SLA’s.
- Manage and maintain strong partnerships/relationships with both internal and external clients breaking down internal boundaries and potential silos.
- Support and understand the businesses approach to strategic account management.
- Support and lead any potential conference calls as requested and required by the CRM.
- Have a clear understanding of billing information and fleet utilization to ensure we achieve committed costs savings or baseline commitments.
- Support the customer loyalty agenda; providing regular and detailed feedback to the CRM that will drive the overall improvement agenda.
- Maintenance of customer information and optimization of customer portal usage.
- Support Service Improvement Plans where appropriate using the appropriate documentation as defined by CRM.
- Support the overall project management approach for new deployments and existing customer projects as per the agreed roles and responsibilities as defined by the CRM.
- Due to the nature of the role other tasks will be required by the company on an ad hoc basis.
- This role is a key function in the improvement of customer experience therefore all of the following skills will be utilised to the maximum;
- Proven customer service skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships – put the customer first in everything they do
- High levels of self-motivation
- Excellent Time Management skills
- A methodical approach, combined with creativity, determination and persistence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of Customer/Account support experience
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry
- Strong customer negotiation/liaison skills
- Communication techniques and skills
- Excellent and innovative presentation techniques and skills
- Excellent problem resolution and high levels of proactivity
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Essential Computer Skills
- Must be fully conversant with all MS Office, to include; Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point
- Good data manipulation and understanding
- Essential attributes
- A passion for personal success, professionalism, integrity and problem solving
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player
- Lives and breathes quality and right-first-time attitude