Customer Relationship Administrator job in Stretford
Job Ref: 6436
Job Type: PERM
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Date Posted: 26-07-2018
Category: Customer Services
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional, professional and experienced Customer Relationship Administrator to join their team
The Customer Relationship Support team is an integral function of the Customer Relationship Department and supports both internal customers, account managers and the client in providing exceptional customer service and account management administrative support and is pivotal to the company
Overall Function of the role of Customer Relationship Administrator:
To support the day to day client, colleague & guest queries via email, phone and in person
Creating and analysing complex reports / service level agreements and internal / external reporting, Advanced Excel is essential
Managing any customer issues to deliver an effective customer resolution.
Primary Functions of the Customer Relationship Administrator
- Managing your daily work queues both email and telephone activity to ensure all queries and issues are dealt with in-line with contractual agreements
- On-board new clients and ensure all information around contract are in place
- Support new projects that are coming on board
- Provide support and cover to Business Analyst Team
- Resolve escalated issues and provide corrective action / business improvement
- Process map all customer bespoke processes
- Create and distribute MI to teams/managers and customers.
- To create and analyse the CRM reporting
- Welcome guests and phone callers to the company in a professional & polite manner and ensure all phone calls / emails are disseminated to the correct party.
- General ad-hoc administration duties to support the CRM function.