Customer Account Management Executive job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 6583
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Date Posted: 19-02-2019
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services
Our client is looking to recruit an internal based Customer Account Management Executive to support their field based account managers.
The key aspects to this position include extensive experience in corporate clientrelationship management, with the ability to resolve escalated issues and be able to create meaningful MI using Excel to gather together information and PowerPoint to create reports for management teams. In addition you will be responsible for managing the order process, placing orders with internal and external suppliers and creating sales sheets
Overview of the role of Customer Account Management Executive:
You will have responsibility for supporting the management of their key, corporate and public sector customers. You will be aligned to supporting field roles in maximising profitability and contract performance.
Acting in a supporting role you will be the day to day contact for customers, they are looking for an experienced and dedicated Account Executive to join the team. This person should possess outstanding sales support experience, honed customer service skills and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions. This business values people who are passionate about growing existing accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business.
Key Responsibilities for the role of Customer Account Management Executive:
The role is to help drive improvements in customer profitability, loyalty and satisfaction, whilst working with the Key Account Director/Corporate/Public Sector Account Managers to drive additional business opportunities to increase ongoing revenue / margins. Working on the profitable renewal of the portfolio is a critical success factor.
- Management, creation, follow up of quotations
- Working with Commercial team on the renewal pricing and process
- Act as the office based contact for key customer stakeholders ensuring queries, issues, complaints are managed within the business and working alongside the field resource to maximize a positive relationship within the customer.
- Facilitate bi-annual internal customer reviews with liaison with Customer Operations Team, Finance team, Commercial team, Contracts team and third party Partners
- Ensure all aspects of the contract once onboarded to the business
- Ensure revenue including billing and recharges are managed efficiently and accurately
- Work and take direction from field aligned manager/director to implement account plans and actions to maximize customer profitability, contract performance including SLA’s
- Produce Customer MI and analysis for the Field based team to present
- Ownership of customer weekly/monthly action trackers
- Management of service delivery, performance against SLA’s
- Support the actions to deliver the account plan, research the customer/market with recommendations to drive penetration and profitability action plans
- Continued promotion of all services and products where appropriate,
- Liaise with the Account team (manager/director) to maximize sales opportunities and customer profitability
- Effective and regular use of CRM systems (Salesforce)
Skills and Behaviours required for the role of Customer Account Management Executive:
- Good understanding of the IT sector customer needs and strong technical expertise to become a trusted advisor across the wide technology portfolio.
- Proven experience of a strong delivery ethic, together with experience of handling pressurised situations and negotiations
- Proven track record in a sales-driven and customer led organization, selling technology or complex related products and services
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
Excellent Salary plus bonuses