Customer Account Co-ordinator job in Trafford Park
Job Ref: 7378
Job Type: PERM
Location: Trafford Park
Date Posted: 21-06-2022
Category: Administration Office Support, Customer Services, Logistics/ Supply Chain
Our client is a leading International organisation who are seeking a Customer Account Co-ordinator to join their well established and expanding team. Competitive salary and excellent benefits
UK Customer Support Manager Business Division:
Management of daily activities, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Provide a first-class service & administrative support to sales team & offices.
Working with members of the Account Management team providing administrative support
Being a key point of contact for customers, for other departments and other external stakeholders managing a wide variety of queries
- Looking after the busy Inbox and responding to emails
- Process new customer orders and coordinating deliveries working to internal procedures
- Creating new customer quotations
- Maintaining and updating customer records on the CRM system
- Being proactive and supporting within all other areas as required
Experience, Role Requirements & Technical Knowledge: Any further key factors which have a bearing on a candidate’s ability to perform.
- Experience of working within a similar office or administration role, working with customers
- Great customer service skills and experience working within a sales related environment
- You will be conscientious and methodical in your approach to each task
- Strong numerical skills and excellent attention to detail, when working with specific figures
- Strong IT skills, with knowledge of MS Office
- A proactive, organised, and very positive approach is essential – this is a great team!
- Good communicator
- Confident in customer facing situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone skills